A brand new GTA 6 leak has surfaced online suggesting that some huge changes may be coming, there was even mentioned of a battle royale mode headed to online play.
Grand Theft Auto fans have been waiting for quite some time for new information on the upcoming GTA 6 title, however Rockstar Games have remained very quiet when it comes to the much anticipated title.
Reddit user ‘GTA_VI_LEAK’ took to the platform to share the latest information with fans, it seems that some huge changes could be coming to the game when it finally releases.
The post reads “GTA VI – Update”, “Rockstar have done location scouting in Mexico, Brazil and Jamaica. Slot machines are available at casinos. Blackjack is available at casinos. Three card poker is available at casinos. Texas Hold’Em poker is available at casinos and underground games. Roulette is available at casinos. Video poker is available at casinos. Baccarat is available at casinos. Craps is available at casinos.”
“Online will contain a battle-royale-type mode where 100 players occupy an area of the map and a deadly hurricane slowly presses into a single point. Players can find weapons in cars, buildings, etc. and fight until only one remains.”
“Update: This was not the post I had planned, but it’s been so long since my last post that they’ve been archived automatically and I wanted to keep the discussion open. Rest assured I have more posts on the way. Thank you for your continued patience.”
GTA VI – Update
- GTA VI’s marketing complete budget is $100,000,000. My organization is paid just 11% of that with the rest being allocated to DTC marketing.
- GTA VI’s total budget is $500,000,000.
- Rockstar expect $1,000,000,000 in sales within 24 hours (including pre-orders).
- Rockstar have done location scouting in Mexico, Brazil and Jamaica.
- Slot machines are available at casinos.
- Blackjack is available at casinos.
- Three card poker is available at casinos.
- Texas Hold’Em poker is available at casinos and underground games.
- Roulette is available at casinos.
- Video poker is available at casinos.
- Baccarat is available at casinos.
- Craps is available at casinos.
- The player can play dominos.
- Each character can get tattoos.
- Rose has a dolphin tattoo on her ankle.
- You can gamble online.
- GTA VI saves can be connected directly to the DLCs. When this is done, player actions in the main game will affect the DLCs, and vice versa.
- Characters are affected by different temperatures and weather conditions. NPCs will dress accordingly and occasionally comment on your attire.
- An umbrella can be used to protect from rain effects.
- NPCs will be visually aware if you sprint through the streets rather than walking and may comment on it. For Ricardo and Kacey, this can even trigger a 1 star wanted level around police
- Fire extinguishers can be used.
- Each character has one health bar. Temperature, stamina, damage, hunger and stress levels each contribute towards 20% of your maximum health. So a character that’s taken no damage but hasn’t slept, hasn’t eaten, is stressed and overly cold/hot will have a maximum health of 20%. Additionally, each of the aforementioned conditions will have other adverse effects on your character (as mentioned in previous posts). For these reasons, it’s very important to keep each character well conditioned.
NOTE: Think similarly to RDR2’s cores if each impacted the other and your overall health. A character that is well rested, not hungry and unstressed will have a maximum health of 100%. The game prioritizes the ‘damage’ stat when damage is taken, etc. but will then drain the other conditions’ health impact as needed. Yes, this does mean that running is hazardous to your health in GTA VI.
- When not controlling a character, they will attempt to sleep, eat, etc. as needed especially at night. This is hardest for Rose as she will prioritize work over the previously mentioned needs. She will therefore need the most attention from the player to maintain her conditioning.
- Whilst the player can control how each character interacts with NPCs and the wider world around them, each character will handle situations uniquely. When interacting with NPC, Ricardo is the most polite, Kacey is the most aggressive and Rose seemingly has the least patience. Character stress levels will also affect their dialogue.
- Mirrors in cars work.
- Of all the conditions, Rose is most susceptible to stress and temperature drains and least susceptible to hunger and stamina drains. Kacey is most susceptible to hunger and least susceptible to stress. Ricardo is most susceptible stamina and least susceptible to temperature. All three characters are affected equally my damage.
- Online will contain a battle-royale-type mode where 100 players occupy an area of the map and a deadly hurricane slowly presses into a single point. Players can find weapons in cars, buildings, etc. and fight until only one remains.
- A short musical sound plays when the player completes a mission. This sound is different for each character. Rose’s is a country jingle, Kacey’s hip hop and Ricardo’s rock.
- Dismemberment and “mild gore” features in the game.
- Effects of drugs and alcohol lasts considerably longer than any other Rockstar title. It’s important to clear your schedule before becoming intoxicated so you don’t end up having to work or do missions under the influence. The game will not remove the effects just because you have started a mission. The effects of most substances can be slept off.
- If the player is involved in a shootout, does a stunt or is otherwise acting out of the ordinary, NPCs may film it. It is sometimes possible to see these clips, from the NPC’s perspective, on ChiSpy.
- Rose’s susceptibility to stress is reduced when she is in uniform.
- Sleeping regenerates stamina. After 12 hours awake, the characters will slowly lose stamina (and therefore health – each 5% stamina loss = 1% total health loss) until they sleep again. Running, as well as other activities, will, of course, decrease stamina.
- The reason GTA VI will not have real-life brand names has absolutely nothing to do with paying licensing fees and is more about retaining control, consistency and parody
If this information proves to be correct, it looks like there are a lot of new gambling games being added to the game as well as a possible battle royale mode.
The post also concluded by saying more posts will be on the way, so it looks like there could be even more in store.
For now though, we must take this information with a pinch of salt as nothing has been officially confirmed as of yet, it looks like fans will have to wait this one out until an official announcement is made.
Featured image credit: INTER is creating ReShade Presets and YouTube content | Patreon / Improvements in Gore – GTA5-Mods.com